Admissions Procedure for New Families
- Parents/student: Read the School Handbook and review with your student(s).
- Complete the online portion of your application/enrollment here.
- Print and complete the one-page GHA application and remit to Gospel Haven Academy, along with your applicable family registration fee.
- For students entering grades 1-12, complete and sign the Student Record Release.
- The administration will contact the parents to arrange a visit. Individual student visits/evaluations may be arranged.
- After the application is reviewed and a decision is made, the principal will notify the parents of acceptance/denial of admission.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties whatsoever, please contact Miss K. at 330-674-0752.